Welp, it's that time again.

I'm doing a Flist cleanup so you know the drill ->If you want to stay, just comment, otherwise I'll be taking peeps off the list at the end of the week.

The usual things apply - there's some peeps who will be staying regardless of a comment or not, but for the most part, my list has gotten majorly long and it's hard for me to keep up. I have this open to all friends so if you want to stay, you need to tell me.

I'm going to go find me some toast and then go back to sleep for a while.

[EDIT] 05.17.2008 - if you see this, it means I've done my Flist cut already - if I cut you by mistake, just comment and I'll add you back on ^_^
Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>

From: [identity profile] o01101011.livejournal.com


Yay toast!

I can't even imagine how many new friends you get weekly...

From: [identity profile] maeveth.livejournal.com


Toast is good. I like english muffins myself.

From: [identity profile] yukihotaru88.livejournal.com


sleeping is good ^^ Take a nice rest (toast is great! but a brownie is nicer ^^)

From: [identity profile] mana-sama.livejournal.com


I hope I'm staying =)

PS: I still really want to get together. I wrote a couple of times but never heard back from you, and I totally don't want to bother you since you've not been feeling so good, but I'm always here if you ever want to have our tea party!

From: [identity profile] carousel-dream.livejournal.com


Toast is yummy! With marmalade. XD

And I want in on your flist too. .___. Fan of your boys.
sobloodycute: (How I swim?! {stupid sign})

From: [personal profile] sobloodycute


Eeee, if I don't get to stay, I'll cry! ;3; *clings to your leg*

From: [identity profile] me-ya-ri.livejournal.com


Comment! *grin*

I definitely hope I get to stay, even if I'm being very bad lately on commenting. #^^#

Tooooooooooooooooast! Nummers--hope you get some good sleep!

From: [identity profile] jyuni.livejournal.com


I would like to stay, I don't really comment much though. ^^;

From: [identity profile] arkady.livejournal.com


I'd like to stay; I know I don't always comment, but I do always read. :-)

From: [identity profile] clear-twilight.livejournal.com


I of course want to stay, I think that goes with out saying, but I'm saying it anyways!

From: [identity profile] logospilgrim.livejournal.com


I would dearly like to stay, most beloved.

From: [identity profile] traithan-et-al.livejournal.com


*raises hand*

I would really like to stay please - I'd miss your updates.

From: [identity profile] chimmi.livejournal.com


I want to stay! I am in the middle of my bachelor´s thesis right now, so you probably won´t hear anything from me, but I enjoy reading your posts nonetheless ;_;

From: [identity profile] bloohairdphreak.livejournal.com


I would love to stick around, Nezu <3 I enjoy your posts

From: [identity profile] v-lockhart.livejournal.com


I'll cut myself. D:







Sorry... I just had to reply to this. XD

From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_jessen_/


I wish I could have some toast ;~; there is none up here, and plus the kitchen is closed. Woe.

But here is that comment X3

From: [identity profile] eternal-akane.livejournal.com


I love your dolls so I would like to stay on your flist :D

From: [identity profile] athena5897.livejournal.com


..... one would think I would've comment in the last year or so ;.; but I still enjoy reading your entries i.e. I still wanna stay on your flist ♥

From: [identity profile] kittie98.livejournal.com


mmm toast... always a good snack. XD

I would like to stay even though I hardly ever comment. (sorry about that I just suck at remembering to leave a comment.)
Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>
.