Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
nezumitoo
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
The Adventures of Mouse-chan and her Dorries
Down the rabbit hole we go...
The Now
Archive
Looking
Tags
Memories
Me
»
Friends only
(
nezumitoo
Feb
.
26th
,
2004
07:58 am
)
Just a quick post to let you know that my Journal is now Friends only.
Feeling
blah
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Date:
2004-02-26 11:18 am (UTC)
From:
webapprentice.livejournal.com
Sounds like a good idea to me. heh
I don't see much of a reason to show one's personal thoughts to the world at large. heh
Date:
2004-02-26 01:58 pm (UTC)
From:
yllis.livejournal.com
no subject
I hope I'm still a friend, I like seeing into a costume goddess' life. ^_^
Date:
2004-02-26 08:29 pm (UTC)
From:
webapprentice.livejournal.com
Since you replied to the post, you are on her friends list
No worries there.
Date:
2004-02-26 10:06 pm (UTC)
From:
yllis.livejournal.com
no subject
lol, good answer! :) Never thought of that. ^_^;
Date:
2004-02-27 08:35 pm (UTC)
From:
nezumitoo.livejournal.com
no subject
Of course ^_^
Date:
2004-03-08 11:40 am (UTC)
From:
definitelyliz.livejournal.com
kawaii e genki desu!!!!
hajime mashite! watashi no namae wa liz desu ^_^+!
cute pic ^___^+ purrrfect for friendsonly image ;D
!Liz
Date:
2004-05-04 05:31 pm (UTC)
From:
ragamuffinz.livejournal.com
no subject
i just wanted to tell you that i absolutely love you cosplay. your costumes are so pretty.
Date:
2004-05-04 06:53 pm (UTC)
From:
nezumitoo.livejournal.com
no subject
Thankyou so much ! ^_^
Date:
2004-05-14 07:58 am (UTC)
From:
genwaku-maniac.livejournal.com
no subject
adding you, also. if you don't mind. A SD and a sailor moon fan is definately good qualifications.
Date:
2004-08-07 07:29 am (UTC)
From:
nezumi-myu.livejournal.com
no subject
It's another Nezumi! suu~ have you been a Nezumi since before you can remember, like this Nezumi? ^_^ please add me.. I love your Megumi and your auctions are just beautiful. *hearts*
Date:
2004-08-07 09:43 am (UTC)
From:
nezumitoo.livejournal.com
no subject
Hai hai, Always a mouse ^^
arigatou, done and done ~chuu
Date:
2009-10-15 03:37 pm (UTC)
From:
ijoejoe.livejournal.com
no subject
Hehe i added ya to=D!
Date:
2009-12-02 03:37 am (UTC)
From:
untoldstories-x.livejournal.com
Hello. :)
I added you.
I found you in deviantart.
& I have a secret; I have a crush on your dolls.
Gasp. :O
You could add me if you want. :) <3
Have a great day. :DD
Date:
2009-12-02 03:43 pm (UTC)
From:
nezumitoo.livejournal.com
Re: Hello. :)
Hi, sure thing - I added you back and sweet, I'm happy you like my dolls =3
Fall Back
Add Memory
Speak
Jump Ahead
14 bottles downed
Drink Me
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
.
Profile
Nezumi
Angel Hunt
Page Summary
webapprentice.livejournal.com
-
Sounds like a good idea to me. heh
yllis.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
definitelyliz.livejournal.com
-
kawaii e genki desu!!!!
ragamuffinz.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
genwaku-maniac.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
nezumi-myu.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
ijoejoe.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
untoldstories-x.livejournal.com
-
Hello. :)
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
Style Credit
Style:
Black
for
Negatives
by
phoenix
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
From:
Sounds like a good idea to me. heh
From:
no subject
From:
Since you replied to the post, you are on her friends list
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
kawaii e genki desu!!!!
cute pic ^___^+ purrrfect for friendsonly image ;D
!Liz
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
arigatou, done and done ~chuu
From:
no subject
From:
Hello. :)
I found you in deviantart.
& I have a secret; I have a crush on your dolls.
Gasp. :O
You could add me if you want. :) <3
Have a great day. :DD
From:
Re: Hello. :)